Update database password in magento
Changing database password frequently is always good practice to make your store secure and it will protract your store with malware and other hacking attacks.
Below are the steps how to change database password in magento.
1) Connect to your server using cPanel.
2) update the password of database user and copy it. As, we have to update that new password in local.xml file.
3) Now, go to app/etc and open local.xml using any editor.
4) find below code in local.xml file
5) Replace your new password in password tag and save the file.
6) Now, Refresh cache and run your domain URL.